Net Zero Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to those providing an email address. Entry is free.
2. Competitors shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry per person and email address.
4. The closing date of the competition is on 14th March 2021. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. Winners will be chosen by a judging panel. This process will take place between the 15th and 19th March 2021.
6. Winners will be notified by email on or before 19th March and their names published at hastingsindependentpress.com on 27th March
7. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. The organizers retain the right to substitute a prize if the original prize offered is not available.
8. Personal information
How long will we keep data (email, name, etc)? Will we add it to a mailing list for subsequent contact? Will it be passed/sold to a third party?
Shouldn’t the first one be ” free for those providing a name, age and email address. As this is the key information that we need.
We said the 12th March but since that is a Friday, I thought that the 14th (Sunday) will also work well and give a little bit more time 
The ethics framework at the university prohibits me from storing data after it has served its purposes (i.e. once the special issue is published) and from selling/passing it on to any third party. However, once we publish the data in the special issue it is part of the public domain, isn’t it. 
We hope you have enjoyed reading this article. The future of our volunteer led, non-profit publication would be far more secure with the aid of a small donation. You can also support local journalism by becoming a friend of HIP. It only takes a minute and we would be very grateful.