Brand Sprint Workshop
In today’s competitive, fast-moving world, building a compelling brand is critical to your success. This free workshop will help you unlock your company’s competitive advantage and build a profitable brand by teaching you proven strategies, techniques and tools that get results. Delivered by Firebrand, a team of certified brand specialists in partnership with local business support group Locate East Sussex, this free workshop is aimed at ambitious businesses in East Sussex of all sizes with a desire to grow.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to refresh your brand, a ‘brand sprint’ is a fantastic way to explore ways to differentiate your organisation and stand out amongst your competitors.
Philip Johnson, Programme Director of Locate East Sussex, said: ‘‘Branding is more than just a logo; your brand underpins your whole business, and when managed properly it can add genuine value to everything you do. Brand Sprint is a health check, to refresh and refocus your priorities with design thinking at its core.’
Who is it for?
It’s primarily targeted towards CEOs, business owners, marketing managers and entrepreneurs who want to understand more about branding and master simple techniques that can help them grow their business. The workshop is suitable for companies selling to both other businesses and the general public in East Sussex who would like to:
• Stand out from the competition
• Take their business to the next level and drive growth
• Attract more customers or better employees
• Out-think rather than outspend the competition
• Increase profits and charge a price-premium
• See better returns on their marketing budget
If you’re struggling with how to make your business stand out and compete in an overcrowded market, this workshop is for you.
Content of the workshop:
• What branding is and why it’s your most important business asset
• Simple exercises and tools for unlocking and building your brand
• An effective process for uncovering your competitive advantage
• Problem-solving techniques to help your brand evolve, grow and compete
All attendees will also receive a free copy of a branding book full of thought-provoking articles on how your organisation can innovate, create value, improve profitability and even make the world a better place.
The Hastings Workshop will be taking place on 11th March at the Hastings Contemporary. Places are limited, so interested businesses should register here as soon as possible. bit.ly/hastingsbrandsprint
• If you cannot make the Hastings workshop, the workshop will also be run at the following other local venues.
De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill
Eastbourne Towner, Eastbourne
Lewes Depot, Lewes
Ashdown Park Hotel, Forest Row
We hope you have enjoyed reading this article. The future of our volunteer led, non-profit publication would be far more secure with the aid of a small donation. You can also support local journalism by becoming a friend of HIP. It only takes a minute and we would be very grateful.